Monday, March 12, 2007

P3. YOU MAKE MAGIC - A BIRTHDAY CARD FOR YOUR WIFE'S BIRTHDAY:

YOU MAKE MAGIC

You make magic everyday,
With your unique recipe,
That you have created just for me.
With eternal shelf life,
Something with absolute and,
Authentic, unique, flavour.
With which you enrich my life!!!!!!
Ingredients as I know them to be:
A dash of unusual gentleness,
Toppings of warmth and care,
Dollops of love and affection,
A pinch of tears, bunch of smiles,
Spiced with sense of duty,
Sense of sharing and empathy,
I have felt you mix these ingredients,
To whip up a scintillating specialty,
Garnished with generous amounts of,
Patience and understanding,
That delights me no end.
May you continue to provide me,
This special dish again today and ever.
Many, many more, enchanting, HAPPY BIRTHDAYS.

No comments: