Thursday, July 26, 2007

FL29 -FL35. INTERESTING 4-LINERS

WORLD
The world we are living in,
Is mighty hard to beat.
You get a thorn with every rose,
But aren't the roses sweet?

EATING
Though destiny may shape our ends,
I think it is only fitting,
To point out that some credit goes,
To eating and to drinking.

PARTED
When we are parted,
Let me lie,
In some far corner of thy heart,
Like a sweet melody!!!!

FORGET - ME - NOT
Down in a valley,
Carved in a rock,
Three pretty words -
FORGET - ME - NOT.

WOMAN
Such dear, are your sex companions,
Part truth, part fiction,
Some thought, much whim,
And all contradiction?

SIX HONEST MEN
I keep six honest men,
They taught me all I know,
Their names are What, Where, When,
And How, Why, and Who!!!!!

HEAR THE LAUGHTER
Hear the laughter of the leaves,
And see cheerful faces around you.
Listen to the whisper of the flowers,
And let your soul soar high.

No comments: